Every Monday (at midnight GMT), the mods will post a prompt, and the challenge is to do a drawble or write a drabble that fits the prompt. You can post as soon as you see the prompt.
1) Change of rules: Drabbles MUST be longer than 100 words. And now we have a word-limit: 500 words.
2) Your drabble/drawble must be focused on Junjou Romantica.
3) Use the community tags.
4) We want to have a friendly community, so refrain from causing trouble or flaming.
5) Post the drabble/drawble directly to the community - no fake-cuts. It's not difficult to copy/paste.
6) It's allowed to submit your drabble/drawble to other challenges.
7) Plagiarism is not tolerated. That includes tracing or in other ways stealing other's ideas.
8) It's allowed to post your drabble/drawble to other communities/journals, and you don't have to wait until the week is over.
And please use this template when you post:
Word count: Only for drabbles
Disclaimer: I do not own Junjou Romantica. All copyright goes to Shungiku Nakamura.
Easier copy/paste version:
Read the FAQ for more info. Any questions, comment here.
Other than that, please write/draw and have fun!
Your mods: saurab & migi_47.